The Academic Success Tutoring Center will help you find your way face-to-face and online!
→ For face-to-face tutoring held on campus in room 106:
Tutoring services are available by appointment and walk-ins for students. Click the following for:
- Please schedule an appointment by clicking on the following:
Make an appointment now! Only available services are viewable. Available appointments can be seen/scheduled 14 days in advance.
- Need to cancel your appointment (48 hours notice required), do so HERE.
→ For online (on a PC) tutoring provided by Smarthinking.com (MEC students only). Your username is your NOVA email address and your password is your NOVA student ID #:
- You can access your account by clicking, LOGIN. You can get help in the following areas~ list of Nursing and Allied Health Subjects. Click HERE to see how it works!
- Faculty Guidelines for tutoring services
We provide face-to-face assistance in the following subjects:
- TEAS (calculators are NOT allowed on the test)
- Dosage calculations
- Allied Health (Medical Laboratory, Phlebotomy)
- Biology, Anatomy and Physiology, Health Science, Chemistry, Math (Pre-calculus through Calculus, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access), Adobe
Please be advised we do NOT provide tutoring for placement exams. Please refer to the How do I...? link below for resources to self-prepare.
- Request information for: TEAS test, Previously recorded online TEAS review session, and Learning Express Library instructions (excellent resource for TEAS test preparation, placement test preparation, NCLEX test preparation, and much more!)
- How Do I...? Links & more (test preparation and other useful information)
- Policies and Procedures
- Click here for Testing information.
If you wish to comment or have any questions regarding our services, please send us an email at FEEDBACK. We will make sure we respond in a timely manner.