Requirements Prior to Clinical Practice
Specific Information will be provided upon acceptance to the program.
- current CPR for healthcare providers
- completion of online safety tutorials
- current physical; within the last year to include documentation of the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis B
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR)
- Tuberculosis (2-step TST)
- Varicella Zoster - Chicken Pox
- Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis (Tdap)
- ability to meet the essential functions as required of the profession
- random urine drug screen
- criminal background check
These requirements on this slide must be met prior to beginning the clinical practice. They are not required prior to entering the program. More information will be provided about clinical practice requirements upon acceptance to the program.