Take a medical terminology, pharmacology or special interest health course or enroll in the Health Science certificate program.
- HLT 105 Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- HLT 110 Concepts of Personal and Community Health
- HLT 138 Principles of Nutrition
- HLT 141 Introduction to Medical Terminology
- HLT 145 Ethics for Healthcare Personnel
- HLT 220 Concepts of Disease
- HLT 250 General Pharmacology
Want to get a head start on a new career in a health profession, but not sure which program to choose?
Enroll in the Health Science Career Studies Certificate Program, which will prepare you to acquire an academic foundation to continue your education in one of the A.A.S. degree programs offered at NOVA's MEC.