Computer Lab Hours - Spring Semester
|Monday - Thursday||8:30 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|Friday||8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||9 a.m. - 1 pm|
Labor Day: Closed
First Saturday before start of semester: 10A-2P
Last Friday of the month 10:30A-5P
October 14 and 15 8:30A-5P
Wednesday, November 27th: 8:30am – 12pm
Thursday, November 28th – Sunday, December 1st:
Closed Wednesday, December 18th – Friday, December 20th: 8:30am – 5pm
Intersession Saturday, December 21st: Closed
Monday, December 23rd: 8:30am – 5pm
Tuesday, December 24th – Wednesday,
Location and Phone Number
The Open Computer Lab is located on the third floor next to the library. It provides access to 30 computers for students working on out-of-class assignments requiring the Microsoft Office Suite, Internet and email accessibility. The OCL also has specialized software for use by Allied Health & Nursing Students.
6699 Springfield Center Drive
Springfield, VA 22150-1913
Open Computer Lab Rules:
- NO food or drink may be brought into the lab.
- Children are NOT permitted in the lab.
- You must sign in before using the computer station.
- The lab personnel are NOT expected to do the work for you. They will try to help you with routine problems, but if you are having difficulty understanding your assignment, please contact your instructor for assistance.
- Please keep noise to a minimum -- the open labs are a place for quiet academic study.
- All computer work must be completed 15 minutes prior to closing time.
- There is a charge for all printing in the lab. You will need to add money to your NOVACard or purchase a visitor card in order to print from the network printer. The CSVT station where you can add money or purchase a card is located just outside the library entrance. Be sure to bring money for the CSVT.