Makeup Test Drop-Off Procedures
- Makeup tests must be sent to us with the Makeup Testing Guidelines and Request Form completed in its entirety specifying the name of the student to be tested before the student is scheduled to take the test.
- Please ensure that tests are available in the Testing Center before sending students there.
- The Testing Center does not provide in-class proctors or makeup testing to an entire class.
- Each test for each student must be accompanied by its own completed request/information form with the student’s name and the test information on it.
- Please use a separate form for each student and each exam.
- We cannot accept tests via email.
- Students found cheating will not be permitted future use of Testing Center services.
- The Testing Center will not release any testing materials (including take home tests) to students.
- The Testing Center cannot collect homework or other assignments from students.
- We have limited space, so in the rare event that you have more than six students taking a particular exam, you will need to speak with a Testing Center staff member before dropping off your exam.
Test Pick-Up Procedures
- You must drop off or pick up tests during Testing Center office hours.
- Initial and date the Makeup Coversheet and leave the form with a Testing Center staff member.
- Uncompleted exams will be returned at the end of the following semester.
Except for students with accommodations, no instructor referred onsite or hybrid testing will be done in the Testing Center in order to accommodate ELI and placement testing.
Scantron machines are available in both division offices (MC 231 and MC 330). Division offices will provide you with scantron forms and item analysis forms.
Tests can be brought into the Testing Center or picked up by instructors during operating hours up to 15 minutes before closing.