Reserve/Schedule AV Equipment (Off-Campus)

There are a couple of ways to reserve equipment for Off-Campus uses.

1. Come by MH 222 and fill out Form NVCC 105-5 (Authorization and custody record of equipment temporarily removed from the campus).

2. A form can be printed out at your desk by clicking NVCC 105-5 or you to fill out and drop by to MH222.

Note: Equipment requests should be submitted as eraly as possible, because shorter requests may result in not getting the equipment you need. First come first serve for reservations and credit classes come first. Equipment can be checked out for NVCC use only.