Types of Testing Provided
- Makeup exams for students who have missed an in-class exam due to illness or valid excuse. No full class testing. No testing during finals week.
- Alternative testing for students with disabilities who have a current copy of their Memorandum of Accommodations (MOA) on file in the testing center.
- Please note- Instructors must provide any portable memory devices if required.
Test Drop-Off and Pick-Up Procedures
- Fill out a Testing Services Request form for a student with a Memorandum of Accommodation (MOA) or a student who has missed an in class exam with a valid excuse such as illness, emergency, military duties.
- On the top of each exam please print the following:
- Instructor name
- Student name
- Time allotted for exam (i.e. 120 minutes). ________Start _______ End _________
Staff will write in the start and end times. Students are responsible for keeping track of their time limit. Clocks are in all testing rooms.
- Designate a deadline date on a Monday - Friday. No Saturday deadlines are permitted and makeup testing is not available on Saturdays.
- Please drop off and pick up exams during posted Testing Center office hours.
- If you must email an exam, contact your campus Division Office to drop-off and/or pick-up the exam in the testing center. A completed Testing Services Request Form must be included.
- During Finals Week the Testing Center does not provide makeup testing. Class based final exams will be administered to students with documented disabilities only.
- Please make sure your student has provided the Testing Center with a copy of their current Memorandum of Accommodation. Students may drop off a hardcopy or email a pdf version to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students who do not have an MOA of documented accommodations may take final exams in the testing center before and after Finals Week Monday-Friday.
Scantron Machine Locations:
- Humanities Division, LC 214 Workroom
- Sciences Division, LS 149 Faculty Workroom
Please see your division office for assistance. The Testing Center does not maintain Scantron machines.