Makeup Test Drop-Off Procedures
- Fill out a Makeup Exam Request form each time you leave a makeup test.
- Make sure that your name and the student’s name are included on each individual test. Provide a separate exam for each student.
- No Saturday deadlines for make-up testing.
- Give your tests to a proctor to initial and file.
- If you must email an exam, contact your Division Office. Please be sure to include a Makeup Exam Request.
- We do not accommodate testing for entire classes.
Test Pick-Up Procedures
- You must drop off or pick up exams during office hours.
Types of Testing Provided
- Exams for students who have missed an exam in class due to illness or valid excuse.
- Exams for students with documented disabilities.
- We have limited space, so in the rare event that you have more than six students taking a particular exam, you will need to assure that they arrive on a staggered schedule.
- Instructors must provide any portable memory devices. Due to the possibility of virus infection, we do not allow students to provide portable memory.
- During Finals Week the Testing Center does not provide instructor makeup testing. We will administer Final Exams to students with documented disabilities. Please attach a Memorandum of Accommodations to the student's final exam.
- Scantron Machine and item analysis forms are available for you. Scantron forms are not provided.