Mac Os X Snow Leopard 10.6
1. Click on System Preferences > Network. Next, click on the Advanced Tab.
2. Click on the 802.1x tab, then click + to add a new profile entry, type in NOVA (NVSTU) or NOVAEmployees (NVCC). Add your username and password, check everything except TLS for protocols, Security Type set to 802.1x WEP, click on OK, click on APPLY.
3. Click Apply, click on network name.
4. Click on Join Other Network.
5. NOVAEmployees (NVCC) or NOVA (NVSTU) then click on Security Type 802.1x, under 802.1X. Next, select NOVA or NOVA Employees. Username and password should fill out Automatically at this point. Now click Join.