24 Hour Virtual Training for Software
Hoonuit helps you do more with the software you use every day. This online software training and support is like having a technology specialist in every classroom. The short, easy-to-view tutorials give you just-in-time answers to your "How do I do that?" software questions.
- More than 35,000 tutorial movies on more than 110 applications.
- Available 24/7 from school or home.
- New tutorials every 45 days.
To access the Hoonuit site, you need a username and password.
- Username: myNOVA username - the same username you use to access NOVAConnect and Blackboard.
- Examples: rsmith001 or rs001
- Password: the same password you use to access NOVAConnect and Blackboard.
To get started using the Hoonuit tutorials.
- When prompted, enter your myNOVA username and password.
- Click FACULTY: Access Hoonuit
- At the Welcome, Click Continue to Hoonuit.
Hoonuit tutorials are also available in Blackboard!
- Log in to myNOVA and click on the Blackboard Learn icon
- On the NOVA tab, locate the NOVA Hoonuit (formerly Atomic Learning) module and click on "Launch Atomic Learning/Hoonuit"
-- or --
- In a Blackboard course, click Tools and select Atomic Learning from the list of available tools.
You can also access Hoonuit tutorials on your iPad by following the instructions located at the Hoonuit Education Blog.