24 Hour Virtual Training for Software
Atomic Learning helps you do more with the software you use every day. This online software training and support is like having a technology specialist in every classroom. The short, easy-to-view tutorials give you just-in-time answers to your "How do I do that?" software questions.
- More than 35,000 tutorial movies on more than 110 applications.
- Available 24/7 from school or home.
- New tutorials every 45 days.
To access the Atomic Learning site, you need a username and password.
- Username: NVCC LAN username - the same username you use to login to your office computer and Webmail.
- Examples: rsmith or nvsmitr
- Password: the same password you use to login to your office computer and Webmail.
To get started using the Atomic Learning tutorials.
- When prompted, enter your username as 'NVCC\username' and password.
- Click FACULTY: Access Atomic Learning
- At the Welcome, Click Continue to Atomic Learning.
You can also access Atomic Learning tutorials on your iPad by following the instructions located at the Atomic Learning Blog.