24 Hour Virtual Training for Software
Atomic Learning helps you do more with the software you use every day. This online software training and support is like having a technology specialist in every classroom. The short, easy-to-view tutorials give you just-in-time answers to your "How do I do that?" software questions.
- More than 35,000 tutorial movies on more than 110 applications.
- Available 24/7 from school or home.
- New tutorials every 45 days.
To access the Atomic Learning site, you need a username and password.
- Username: NVCC LAN username - the same username you use to login to your office computer and Webmail.
- Examples: rsmith or nvsmitr
- Password: the same password you use to login to your office computer and Webmail.
To get started using the Atomic Learning tutorials.
- When prompted, enter your username as 'NVCC\username' and password.
- Click FACULTY: Access Atomic Learning
- At the Welcome, Click Continue to Atomic Learning.
Atomic Learning tutorials are also available in Blackboard!
- Log in to myNOVA and click on the Blackboard Learn icon
- On the NOVA tab, locate the NOVA Atomic Learning module and click on "Launch Atomic Learning"
-- or --
- In a Blackboard course, click Tools and select Atomic Learning from the list of available tools.
You can also access Atomic Learning tutorials on your iPad by following the instructions located at the Atomic Learning Blog.