NOVA faculty and staff are now eligible to participate in Microsoft's Software Assurance Home Use Program (HUP). This program enables you to get a licensed copy of most Microsoft® Office desktop PC applications to install and use on your home computer. Both Windows and Mac versions are available.
Under the Home Use Program, employees who are users of qualifying applications at work (e.g. Office Enterprise) may acquire a licensed copy of the corresponding Home Use Program software (e.g. Office Enterprise) to install and use on a home computer. You may continue using HUP software while you are a NOVA employee as long as the corresponding software you use at work has active Software Assurance coverage.
You are only entitled to one copy under the home use program.
Please Note: Some product and language versions may not be available at the time you place an order. For up-to-date information on the availability of Home Use Program software, please visit http://microsoft.com/licensing.
How-To Access the Microsoft Home Use Program Website:
- Go to http://www.microsofthup.com.
- Select the country where you want your order to be shipped and choose the language for viewing the order website.
- Enter your college faculty/staff email address and insert the following program code F680191506.
Note: This program code is assigned to our organization for our sole use in accessing this site. You may not share this number with anyone outside our organization.
- You will receive an email at your college faculty/staff email address containing your ordering information.
- Place your order online, and it will be shipped to the location you choose. Please note that a fulfillment fee will be charged to cover packaging, shipping and handling costs. (The current software price for downloading a copy to your computer is $9.95.)