The Office of Grants Development provides assistance to NOVA faculty and staff seeking grant funds. These services include the identification of grant prospects and the development of proposals and budgets. All grant applications on behalf of the College are submitted through this office. The following services are also provided:
- Training and orientation sessions for administrators, faculty, and staff on procedures regarding grants submission and pre-award and post-award management.
- Assistance in setting up and managing grant-sponsored programs and budgets via direct consultation, orientation, and/or briefing sessions.
- Monitoring of grant-sponsored projects to ensure compliance with the requirements of the funding agency, NOVA, VCCS, and other pertinent offices, and to answer questions.
- Pre-award and post-award sub-recipient screening and monitoring.
- Managing the process for online submission portals such as NSF Fastlane and Grants.gov.
- Serving as the clearinghouse for all college grants and sponsored programs.