View Student Test Scores in Advisor Center
- Log into NOVAConnect by clicking MyNOVA on the NOVA homepage.
- Click on VCCS Student Information System.
- Click Self-Service.
- Click Advisor Center.
- Click My Advisees.
Your advisees will be displayed in a list on the next page. To view more detailed information on a particular advisee, click View Student Details on the right side of the advisee's row. This will take you to the Advisee’s Student Center.
- If the student is not your advisee or you have no advisees assigned to you, click on View Data for Other Students.
- Enter the student’s EMPLID and Click Search.
- Click on General Info.
- Click on Test Scores.
- Test Scores will be displayed.
Example 1: Shows Compass and MTT Lab Test Scores.
Example 2: Shows VCCS Math Placement (VPT) Test Scores.
(Note – the buttons for Update/Display and Include History are not functional)