View Student Planner
- Log into NOVAConnect by clicking MyNOVA on the NOVA home page.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Advisor Center.
- Click My Advisees.
Your advisees will be displayed in a list on the next page. To view more detailed information on a particular advisee, click View Student Details on the right side of the advisee's row. This will take you to the Advisee’s Student Center.
- If the student is not your advisee or you have no advisees assigned to you, click on View Data for Other Students.
- Click on Student Center.
- Click on My Planner.
- The following information will display if the student has used the planner:
- Click on Course Description to see the Course Detail information from the College catalog and to View Class Sections that may be available for a specified term.
- Click on Yes in the Prereq (PreRequisite) column to see the course pre-requisite in the Course Detail from the College catalog.
- Click on View Requirement Details in the Req column to see which degree requirement this course would satisfy on the student’s advisement report
- If the student has not planned any courses, the following message will be displayed:
The student must go to Self-Service/Student Center to plan courses.