View Schedule of Classes
- Log into NOVAConnect by clicking MyNOVA on the NOVA homepage.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Self Service; click Faculty Center; click My Schedule.
- Click the SEARCH tab (the class search function should default)
- Choose Northern Virginia Community College as your institution and select the term from the drop down box.
- Enter your Search Criteria. The less specific your criteria are, the more results you will get, and vice-versa.
- Enter the Course Subject, the Course Number and the Course Career. The Course Subject should be a 3-letter abbreviation for Credit classes and a 4-letter abbreviation for non-credit classes. If you aren't sure which abbreviation to use, click the select subject button to choose from a list.
- If you would like NOVAConnect to only show you courses that are still open, check Show Open Classes Only.
Note: NOVA does not have Open Entry/Open Exit Classes
- To enter additional search criteria, such as campus or location, click the Additional Search Criteria.