Home > Faculty & Staff > Technology > NOVAConnect > NOVAConnect Tutorials > View Advisor Center
View Advisor Center
Click to Print
- Log into NOVAConnect by clicking MyNOVA on the NOVA home page.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Advisor Center.
- Click My Advisees.
- Your advisees will be displayed in a list on the next page. To view more detailed information on a particular advisee, click View Student Details on the right side of the advisee's row. This will take you to the Advisee’s Student Center. You can view the student’s class schedule, enrollment shopping cart, the student planner and other academic information from the student record by clicking on the General Info, Transfer Credit, or Academics tabs or by using the drop down arrow under Academics/Other Academic........
- From Other Academic you can choose: Academic Requirements (new Degree Progress Report), Course History, Grades, Transcript-View Unofficial, Transfer Credit Report.
- If the student is not your advisee or you have no advisees assigned to you, click on View Data for Other Students.
- Enter the Student's ID or last name and first name into the search boxes. Be sure to change begins with to '=' by clicking on the drop-down arrow.
- Click Search.
- A list of the students who meet your search criteria will appear on the next page. Click the ID. This will take you to the Advisee’s Student Center.