After your page has been completed and saved, it’s time to publish it to your web folder.
- Click on . Publish Page dialog boxes will popup.
- Give your site a name. This may already be filled if the page has been saved already.
- Click on the Settings tab. The publishing address is ftp://www.nvcc.edu/home/userid/.
- The HTTP address is http://www.nvcc.edu/home/userid/.
- Enter in your User name prefaced by nvcc. Ex – nvcc/userid
- Enter in your Password. You can choose to have it saved or not.
- Click on the Publish tab. Enter in your Page Title and Filename. The filename will be the name the file is saved on the web folder. Make sure to have Include images and other files checked.
- Click on the Publish button on the bottom. Your files will be uploaded to your web folder. If it’s successful, you will see a green check next to each of your files.
- You can view your site by going to http://www.nvcc.edu/home/userid/.
If you have additional files, such as powerpoint, mp3s or video, you will need to upload those with Core FTP.