Frequently Asked Questions - Call Center
- I would like to attend NOVA. How do I get started?
- I’m graduating high school in June and I would like to enroll in NOVA for the fall. Where do I begin?
- I am an international student. Who can help me get started at NOVA?
- How can I find out if a particular class is offered at NOVA?
Printed List | Search Online
- Where can I find the Class Schedule?
- When do classes begin/end?
- What is NOVA's school code? 003727
- What campus is closest to me?
- I have credit for courses I took at another university. Will those credits transfer to NOVA?
- How can I take non-credit courses?
- I have no idea what I want to study. What should I do?
- I know what I want to study, but I don’t know what classes to take. What should I do?
- How much will my classes cost?
- How do I know if I am eligible for in-state tuition?
- How can I apply for Financial Aid?
- What is NOVAConnect and how do I use it?
- Where can I find my grades online?
- How can I change the information in my personal record?
- I know I have a hold on my account, but how can I find out what it is for?
Graduation and Beyond
- What do I need to do to apply for graduation?
- If I graduate with an Associate’s degree from NOVA, do I automatically get admitted to a state university?
- Where can I look for job openings at the college?
- I attended NOVA in the past, how can I request my transcripts?
- Will the classes I take at NOVA transfer to another university?