The Employee Relations Specialist and your HR Campus Consultants are committed to helping you resolve work-related performance and conduct issues and assist you with developing successful conflict and problem resolution strategies. We help you generate and explore options for addressing and resolving a concern. We also help you assess your situation so you can decide on the most appropriate course of action.
We serve to inform, guide, support, and train faculty and staff in all aspects of Employee Relations by actively promoting effective management practices and productive employee relations; monitoring and mentoring the performance management process; applying employment laws and all applicable policies and procedures in a fair and equitable manner; providing equal access to the grievance/appeal process; and successfully mediating conflict in the workplace.
We provide you confidential guidance and counseling.
Some of the services we offer:
- Relationship Management
- Performance Management
- Standards of Conduct
- Grievance Procedure
- Management Training
You can reach the Employee Relations Team at:
- Maria Liappis, Employee Relations Specialist, College Staff
- Jessica Cedoz, Alexandria HR Campus Consultant
- Jennifer Grant, Annandale HR Campus Consultant
- Radina Mileva, Loudoun HR Campus Consultant
- Norrell Meeks, Manassas HR Campus Consultant
- EDR - Classified Grievance
- Faculty Grievance Procedure
- Written Notice Form
- Sample Offenses
- Exit Procedures