Home > Faculty & Staff > Human Resources > HR e-Services > View Employee’s Absence Request History
View Employee’s Absence Request History
- Click the Manager Self Service link.
- Click the Time Management link.
- Click the View Time link.
- Click the Absence Request History link. This will take you to the list of your direct report employees.
- Click on the employee’s name; the absence request submissions for this employee will show up on the screen in chronological order.
Note: If the specific absence request that you are looking for is not listed on this Web page, then it has not been submitted by the employee and the supervisor/manager must request the employee to do so. However, if the absence request has been submitted by the employee, but has not been approved by the supervisor/manager (check Status column), then the supervisor/manager must take the appropriate action.
- To exit this Web page, select Direct Reports and then select Return to Manager Self Service.