403(b) and 457 Information
Some significant and beneficial legislative changes took effect January 1, 2002. These changes affect your deferral limits and the calculation process. Find out more information.
Note: Few, if any, of the benefits offered to salaried employees are available to P-14 (Hourly Employees). One benefit program is offered for participation. This benefit program is referred to as Deferred Compensation under the provisions of either the 457 Plan or the 403(b) Plan. Cash Match participation is not available for P-14 employees.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- 403(b) or 457 Account Setup (By Phone)
- 6 Steps Needed to Set Up a 403(b)
- Cash Match Information
- Salary Reduction Agreement
- Adjunct Calculation for Service Formula Determination
- 457 Enrollment Application
- 457 Beneficiary Form
- 457 Payroll Authorization Form
The vendors below are the preferred vendors for NOVA. These three are eligible for matching funds if the employee is otherwise qualified.
Fact and Information Sheets
457 Plan Information