TAC's mission is to provide assistance to faculty and staff in selecting, developing, and producing modern, PC-based applications to improve teaching and learning; identify barriers to technology use and recommend strategies for overcoming those barriers; and support technology initiatives College-wide.
Call TAC when you:
- Want to know more about what technology can support a hybrid or on-campus course.
- Are looking for technology-related workshops, small group consultation, or individual consultation for using technology to enhance teaching & learning.
- Need instruction on how to use specific software and college technology applications.
- Want to learn how to use the BlackBoard Course, Community &/or Content Management Systems.
- Wish to learn how to participate and lead online meetings using eMeeting.
- Want to design your professional webpage
- Require technical assistance and instruction in the design and production of interactive multimedia, CD-ROMS, and digital video materials.
- Want to participate in online training courses.
- Desire support for technology-related grants.
For assistance or questions concerning PC-based applications to improve teaching and learning, contact TAC at (703) 323-3515 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All consultations are voluntary and confidential.