Partner With NOVA
Contact Milan Hayward to discuss partnership opportunities in regard to career and technical education including:
- Paid and unpaid internship programs to introduce students to various career fields.
- Paid cooperative education programs to provide experienced students with career preparation.
- Service learning programs to prepare students for employment by addressing community needs.
- The development of new or revised curricula to address current and emerging market demands.
- Grant-funded initiatives to promote the success of shared institutional and student interests.
- Sponsorship of unique education programs to fulfill corporate needs for community outreach.
- Capacity building in post-secondary education in the U.S. and developing countries.
- Other proven and/or innovative opportunities to strengthen student, institutional and community outcomes.
Questions regarding the content or schedule of specific career programs should be directed to the campus hosting the program.
Click here to see a list of academic programs and the campuses which offer them. Questions regarding single internship openings may be directed to NOVA’s Cooperative Ed/Coordinated Internship Coordinator.