Change User Preferences
- Log into NOVAConnect.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Student Center.
- Scroll down to Personal Information.
- Click User Preferences.
- Choose Northern Virginia Community College as your institution.
- Choose your Academic Career. If you are pursuing a degree and take classes for credit, choose Credit. If you are not pursuing a degree and take only non-credit classes, choose non-credit.
- Choose a term. If you do not know the term code, click the magnifying glass next to the Term box to select one.
- Choose an Aid Year. If you do not know the aid year, click the magnifying glass next to the Aid Year box to select one.
- Click Save.