Fall '13 Priority Registration for continuing students begins on April 16 through May 2. Check the table below to determine your Priority Registration start date.
|Group 1||April 16|
|Group 2||April 17|
|Group 3||April 18|
|Group 4||April 19|
How to Find Your Registration Date
- Log into My NOVA (the Student Information System).
- Select VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Under Self Service, click on the Student Center.
- Click on User Preferences under the heading Personal Information and make sure that the Term is 2134 – Fall 2013.
- Return to Student Center.
- On the right hand side, look in the Enrollment Dates box to see your enrollment appointment date.
NOTE: You cannot change the day you are scheduled to begin. Your registration period starts at
12:01 a.m. on your assigned day and continues through the rest of the Fall 2013 registration period.