NOVAConnect, the VCCS SIS:Student Information System; Blackboard, the online course management system and the student email system are administered by the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). The same username and password are used to access each of them. If you do not know your Username follow the directions below.
- Click on the gold My NOVA tab on the NOVA homepage.
- When the new page appears, DO NOT fill in anything. Click on I cannot access my account link.
- On the next page Click on What is my username? link.
- Then Click on Look up your username here link.
- When the new page appears, type in your First Name, Last Name, Birthdate (MMDDYY), and social security number (SSN) or EMPLID.
NOTE: If you do not have a social security number, call the IT Help Desk at 703-426-4141.
- Click Search.
- A box will appear that displays your username and emplid. Write both of these down, but do not share these with others.
- If you would like to go directly to NOVAConnect, you may do so from this page by clicking on the Please Log In link and entering your username and password.
- If you do not know your password, click here for instructions on how to reset a forgotten password.
Remember to Sign Out to ensure the security and privacy of your account information.