Find a Distance (ELI) Class
- Log into NOVAConnect by clicking My NOVA on the NOVA home page.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Student Center.
- Click Enroll in the Academics section.
- If necessary, choose a term from the Select Term menu.
- Select Search for Classes and click Search. (If you know the 5-digit number from the Schedule of Classes, you can enter it and skip to #15.)
- Important: Click the green Additional Search Criteria button to see more search fields.
- Find the Location drop-down menu.
- Choose Virtual and ELI from the Location drop-down menu.
- Enter the rest of your search criteria and click Search again.
- Choose VIEW ALL SECTIONS in the blue bar when the list of classes appears.
- Find the class you want and click the Select Class button. (Note: If you access the Class Search without going through Add a Class, you will not see the Select Class button.)
- Click Next.
- The class will be added to your Shopping Cart, but the class HAS NOT BEEN ADDED YET. If you would like to add another class, perform another search and add the additional class to your Shopping Cart. If you are finished adding classes, click Proceed to Step 2 of 3.
- Confirm that you are adding the correct class and click Finish Enrolling.
- If you are successful, you will see a green check on the next page. If you encounter errors, click Fix Errors to find out what went wrong.
- To make a payment, go to Student Center: Finances.
- Choose, My Acct and Account Inquiry.
- Then choose the green Make Payment button.
Note: If you are looking for eNOVA courses, choose Virtual and ELI - Real Time from the Location drop-down menu.