Technology - Current Students
NOVA has won top honors for using technology to provide exceptional services to students and increase educator effectiveness—making it the second consecutive year the College has received the A+ for Digital Technology Award.
You can get started by using the handy Quick Guide to Getting Started With Student Technology handout for links to many useful online resources.
Access NOVA Resources:
- Apply for admission and financial aid
- Enroll, drop and add classes
- Pay your tuition
- Access your student records
Get NOVAConnect support from the Office of College Information Systems.
- Access your free email account
- Access various Google Apps such as: Google Calendar, Google Docs and Google Sites along with various free services
- Access course announcements and assignments
- Use the course discussion board
- Download tests and quizzes
- This free online software training and support provides short, easy-to-view tutorials that give you just-in-time answers to your "how do I do that?" software questions. Here you can access more than 35,000 online tutorials for 100 software applications.
- The Television Center at Northern Virginia Community College provides video production and delivery support services to the college community.
NOVA on iTunes University website houses a collection of podcasts and vodcasts on topics of interest to students. iTunes University, commonly referred to as iTunes U, is a Web-based service that delivers instructional content via the iTunes program.
- Search for books, articles and websites
- Contact a librarian
- Find research tools
- Access campus computers
- Find online courses available at NOVA
- Learn more about the Extended Learning Institute
- Search job listings
- Get career information
- Find employment resources
Get first-level support for:
- Campus wireless connection
- Check out the Web applications that combine data and/or functionality from more than one source, including Flickr Wrappr, Twitter Answers, HousingMaps, BlogWorth.
Open Computer Labs are available on each campus for your use.