Sex Offenses - Clery Crimes/Hierarchy Rules
- The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without consent of the victim.
b. Fondling (sexual battery)
- The touching of the private body parts of another person for the purpose of sexual gratification, without the consent of the victim, including instances where the victim is incapable of giving consent because of his/her age or because of his/her temporary or permanent mental capacity.
- Sexual intercourse between people who are related to each other within the degrees wherein marriage is prohibited by law.
d. Statutory Rape
- Sexual intercourse with a person who is under the statutory age of consent.
- 18.2-63 Sex with a minor 13> < 15 years old
- 18-2-54.1 Sex with a minor 15>
- The ability of the victim to give consent must be a professional determination by a law enforcement agency.
- A male could be a victim of female force.
- The number of victims are included in the count, not number of offenders.