Liquor Law Violations - Clery Crimes/Hierarchy Rules
Liquor Law Violations are violations of state laws or local laws/ordinances prohibiting the manufacture, sale, purchase, transportation, possession, use of alcoholic beverages.
- manufacture, sale, transporting, furnishing, possessing, etc. of intoxicating liquor
- maintaining unlawful drinking places
- bootlegging and operating a still
- furnishing liquor to a minor or intemperate person
- underage possession
- using a vehicle for illegal transportation of liquor
- drinking on train or public conveyance
Attempts to commit any of the above.
Count the number of persons arrested, NOT the number of occurrences of law violations.