- Permits with a "B" designation are valid only in "B" lots.
- Replacement student permits will be issued at no additional charge if the student returns the remnants of the previously issued current semester permit at the time of the request.
- Permit refunds must be requested prior to the end of the current semester's published add/drop date.
- Full-time employees (faculty, adjunct faculty and classified staff) must register for their parking permits online at the Parking Services website. At the conclusion of the transaction, a temporary permit can be printed out for immediate use.
- Faculty/Staff parking is in "A" or "C" lots as assigned.
- Permits must be displayed on the rear of the vehicle on the driver's side, either on the car window or on the rear bumper.
- Parking overnight in NOVA lots and garages is not allowed.
- Permits may not be used as payment at meters or in visitor areas of garages.
- Parking at a broken meter is not permitted.
- Parking citations may be paid or appealed online.
- Parking citations must be appealed within 15 days from the date issued.
- Failure to pay a parking citation within 30 days of the date issued will incur an additional $10 late fee and collection fees.
Swipe a valid NOVACard when entering/exiting the Annandale and Medical Education Campus garages. Customers who do not have their NOVACard must pay visitor fees upon exiting the garage.
NOVA enforces the parking and traffic laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, as well as local parking and traffic ordinances. Vehicles on campus must comply with all applicable licensing and inspection requirements. Parking fees and regulations may change during the year. Changes will be posted with as much notice as possible.