We recommended that all NOVA students, faculty and staff carry their NOVACard with them on campus. The card is your official form of NOVA identification. It provides various building and garage access privileges, copy and print services at all NOVA libraries, faculty printing at the Alexandria campus and discounts to select vendors located on and off campus.
Benefits and Services
- Use NOVACard at Campus libraries to check out books.
- Use your NOVACard as identification in the bookstore to verify financial aid eligibility.
- Print, copy or scan in the libraries, labs and other FASTPrint locations.
- Get discount copies using designated copiers in campus libraries.
- Use it for Medical Education bookstore purchases.
- Make beverage and snacki purchases at select Pepsi Machines on all six campuses (look for the NOVACard Signs).
- Use it for Café Purchases at select campus locations.
Building and Garage Access
- Access the parking garages at the Annandale Campus and Medical Education Campus in Springfield (with a valid parking permit).
- Access the building at the Reston Center.
- Faculty and Staff can use it to access the Loudoun Campus.
- Access the Alexandria and Annandale Campus Fitness Centers.