- You must be an active or reserve member of the US Air Force.
Tuition Assistance Program (TA) will pay 100 percent of tuition and fees not exceed:
- $250 @ Semester Credit Hour or
- $166 @ Quarter Credit Hour and
- $4,500 @ Fiscal Year
Applications for Tuition Assistance can be applied for online using the Air Force Virtual Education Center. This must be done through the Air Force Portal at http://www.my.af.mil/.
You will be unable to apply online for TA if the following applies to you:
- Missing grades more than 60 days from course end date.
- Suspense dates that have expired.
- Missing personal data in the education record including: Phone, DOS, DOB, Unit, Office Symbol, Mailing Address, Email Address, Base and Education Level.
- Requesting TA for courses that start more than 30 days into the future.
- Requesting TA for courses that have already started.
- Requesting TA for lower level courses which are less than highest ed level awarded.
- No degree plan in records.
- TA is not authorized for courses leading to a lateral or lower level degree than you already possess (i.e. second associate's or bachelor's degree).
- No Tuition Assistance for post-masters degree course work or degree.