You must register for summer classes before your summer certification is processed and sent to the USDVA. Please register as early as possible to ensure that your benefits will continue without a break. If you are not eligible for continuous payment, the Veteran Advisor will certify your enrollment with the VA on the first day of classes.
If you are receiving benefits for fall or spring semester (enrolled at least half time and not on active duty) and want to receive benefits for the summer session you will need to:
- Register for classes.
- Submit a Veteran Enrollment Reporting Form to the Veteran Advisors Office.
If you are not receiving benefits for fall or spring semester, you must submit the documentation required by your benefit program. Choose your program link below for a list of required documents.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty
- Chapter 31: Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment
- Chapter 32: Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Chapter 33: Post 9/11 GI Bill
- Chapter 35: Survivors' and Dependents' Educational Assistance Program (DEAP)
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserve
- Chapter 1607: Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)