In order for your degree/certificate to be awarded, you must apply for graduation. Before you continue to the online application below, check your records to be sure you have met all requirements for graduation through courses completed or in progress. If there are any discrepancies, contact your academic advisor.
Be sure to use the Graduation Application Form button at the bottom of this page.
To be eligible for graduation, all associate degree, certificate and career studies certificate students must:
- Submit an online application for graduation by the established deadline.
- Fulfill all of the course work and credit hour requirements as outlined in the college catalog
- Earn a grade point average of at least 2.00
- Complete at least 25% of the credit required at NOVA
- Resolve all financial obligations to the college and return all material
If you need additional information about graduation requirements, consult the NOVA Catalog.
- Fall Graduation: October 1 (applications can be submitted June 2 - October 1)
- Spring Graduation: March 1 (applications can be submitted October 2 - March 1)
- Summer Graduation: June 1 (applications can be submitted March 2 - June 1)
Applying for Graduation
You will need the following information in order to complete the graduation application: