Permits are required for all vehicles parked in all lots. Student permits are valid only in "B" lots. Permits can be purchased online or in the parking offices of all six NOVA Campuses. Students may not park in the faculty/staff lots. To enter the Medical Education Campus parking garage, you must have both a NOVA ID and a valid parking permit.
Summer 2013 permits will be available for purchase online beginning May 13.
- NOVA accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express.
- The start dates for student permit sales are:
- Fall Semester: August 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Summer Semester: May 13
- Lost or stolen parking permits will not be replaced free of charge; replacements must be purchased.
- Permits are valid only for the vehicle (make, model, color) and license plate number that is listed on the registration form at the time of purchase and may not be transferred to other vehicles.
Medical Education Campus