NVCC 2003-2004 Catalog
    Student Development Services

Student Accident and Sickness Insurance

[ NVCC Home Page | Catalog Search | Table of Contents | Divisions | Previous Page | Next Page ]

    A student accident and sickness insurance policy is available through the campus dean of Student Development Office or Counseling Services. You are encouraged to consider the coverage provided by this policy if you do not have other accident and sickness insurance. For more information, see the current College Schedule of Classes or check the College Web site at http://www.nvcc.edu/stuservices/colresources.htm.

Last revised:
Comments to: Programming Support Services