Building & Grounds
Building & Grounds Staff
|Steve Harrelson, Facilities Manager||703.822.6599
|Candice Vazquez, Administrative Assistant||703.822.6509|
|Cecil Andrews, Master Technician (Night)||703.822.6513
|Joseph Wolfe, Senior Electrician (Midday)||703.822.0059
|Brandon Thompson, Trades Technician III||703.822.6508|
|Doug Whitcraft, Trades Technician I||703.822.6512|
Procedure for requesting service:
Emergency Circumstances (Water leaks, loss of power, construction and/or building safety issues, urgent repair crises, etc.)
- Emergency circumstances require an immediate phone call, as well as a follow-up work request sent through the Web TMA system for documentation purposes.
- Call the Facilities Department at 6-6599 between the operation hours of 6:00 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. If no one is available, call the Campus Police at 703-764-5000.
- On the weekends call the Campus Police at 703-764-5000.
For All Non-Urgent Work (various services, cleaning requests, installations and repairs)
- These requests will be responded to within 24-48 hours.
- Please submit all requests via the WEB TMA Work Request System.
- Some expenses are paid out of the MEC budget instead of by the Facilities budget. These will be discussed on a case-by-case basis with the Division Dean.
How to Submit a Request:
- Service (Work) Request Guide
- Visit the Building and Grounds Work Request Web page and click on the Work Request button.
What to Do After a Request Is Submitted:
A series of notification emails will be sent from start to completion of the requested task. If technical problems arise, please feel free to contact Facilities Department or the IT Help Desk for assistance.