Makeup Test Drop-Off Procedures
- Fill out a Makeup Test Request Form each time you leave tests in the Testing Center.
- Make sure that your name and the student’s names are included on each individual test.
- Provide a separate test for each student.
Test Drop-Off/Pick-Up Procedures
- You must drop off or pick up tests during Testing Center office hours. No other method is acceptable (slipping under the center’s door, etc.)
- Completed tests and tests past the due date will be kept through the duration of the semester it was provided. Afterwards, they will be shredded if not picked up.
During finals week we do not proctor instructor makeup tests except for students with documented disability accommodations.
Scantron machines are available for faculty use on the 2nd floor in room 206 and on the third floor in room 318.