Online Hybrid Registered Nurse Track
Important Note: There is no in-person Information Session for this program. You are required to include the code provided during the online session on your application as proof of completion.
- Online Hybrid Registered Nurse Brochure (PDF)
- Nursing Application Package (PDF)
- Nursing Pre-Admission Test Information (PDF)
- Competitive Admission Process Information (PDF)
- Request for Evaluation of Transcript MEC Students (PDF)
- International Transcripts Contact List (PDF)
For more information about other nursing tracks offered at NOVA and nursing track deadlines, visit the Nursing Division website.
Phone: 703.822.6579, Medical Education Campus
The Online Hybrid Registered Nurse Track consists of four semesters. The program combines synchronous (live) lectures using Web-based technology such as Collaborate, asynchronous (anytime) Internet activities (such as Blackboard), and supervised in-person lab and clinical practice that is completed within the Northern Virginia area. Students attend online nursing course lectures on a designated day and time. There are 12 credits of mandatory pre-requisites that have to be taken prior to applying to this nursing track.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has accredited this program. Contact them at 404.975.5000.