Traditional Registered Nurse Track
Important Note: There is no in-person Information Session for this program. You are required to include the code provided during the online session on your application as proof of completion.
- Traditional Registered Nurse Track Brochure (PDF)
- Nursing Application Package (PDF)
- Nursing Pre-Admission Test Information (PDF)
- Competitive Admission Process Information (PDF)
- Request for Evaluation of Transcript MEC Students (PDF)
- International Transcripts Contact List (PDF)
For more information about other nursing tracks offered at NOVA and nursing track deadlines, visit the Nursing Division website.
Phone: 703.822.6579, Medical Education Campus
The Traditional Registered Nurse Track is a four-semester track that combines asynchronous (anytime) recorded online lectures with face-to-face lectures, skills laboratory, and clinical practice. Classes begin in the fall semester with a summer break and graduation at the end of the fourth semester. There are 12 credits of mandatory pre-requisites that have to be taken prior to applying to this nursing track.
Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has accredited this program. Contact them at 404.975.5000.