Application Requirement and Procedure
- Complete the online NOVA application.
- Watch the online Program Information Session.
- Submit the Health IT Career Studies Application.
- Complete the Participant Enrollment Form.
- If you have not done so, apply to NOVA. You may apply online at: http://www.nvcc.edu/current-students/technology/novaconnect/apply/index.html.
If applicable, submit official transcripts from other colleges along with a Transcript Evaluation Form (125-049). Allow four to six weeks for U.S. college transcripts to be officially evaluated and eight to 10 weeks for international transcripts to be evaluated and posted to your student record. To ensure there are no holds on your transcript evaluation, please include any former names on your request for evaluation.
- Complete the Career Studies Certificate application for Program Admission. This can be found on the NOVA web site by typing “HIT” in the search box and clicking on the first link that comes up.
- Return these documents by Certified Mail to:
Student Services, Medical Education Campus
Northern Virginia Community College
Academic Advisor, Room 202
6699 Springfield Center Drive
Springfield, VA 22150-1913