How to Apply
How to Apply to the Allied Health Programs
The Medical Education Campus programs require a separate admission process after students have applied to the college. Detailed information for each step of the application process for the Allied Health degree programs is provided in the Allied Health Application packet.
- Step 1: Attend/View an Information Session
- Step 2: Apply to NOVA
- Step 3: Submit External Transcripts for Evaluation (if applicable)
- Step 4: Take placement tests for English and Math
- Step 5: Complete the pre-admission requirements
- Step 6: Apply to the program within the annual application period
Please note that it may take 2-4 weeks for applications to be initially reviewed and processed. Applicants will receive notification on their application status via their student email account.
Attention: The 2014 Application is only for those applying to currently open programs. The 2015 Application will be available mid Fall.
Each Allied Health certificate program has its own application process. After the pre-admission requirements are completed, fill out and submit the appropriate application for the certificate program you want to attend.