SDV 100 ABLE Exam
Student Development Orientation (SDV 100) is required for all new NOVA students. This requirement may be met in several ways:
- Take the course on campus or through ELI (1 credit hour).
- Use transfer credit from another university to fulfill the requirement.
- Pass the SDV 100 ABLE Exam with a score of 38 or better.
About the Exam:
- There are 50 multiple choice and true/false questions.
- It is a 90 minute timed test and may be taken only one time.
- The test is comprehensive. You will need to know all that you would have learned in the course. The review sheet has a list of topics to study.
- You will receive your score at the end of your exam. Scores will be entered into your permanent record.
NOTE: If you are already enrolled in a course that has an ABLE exam option, and you pass the exam, it is your responsibility to drop the course prior to the Census Date if you wish to qualify for a refund.