Clubs & Organizations - Alexandria
Welcome to Student Life - Mission Statement:
The Office of Student Life is building a community of learners and inspiring the growth of the whole student by facilitating extracurricular and co-curricular programs that support student engagement, leadership, involvement, teamwork, retention and life-long learning opportunities.
How we achieve this goal:
- Providing advising, training and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- Inspiring students to become active members of the campus and community
- Creating programs and events that foster interactions among the diverse members of the NOVA community
- Maintaining spaces and resources for students focused on initiatives that enrich college culture
- Engaging student leaders to discover new knowledge that enables them to critically evaluate evidence, make informed judgments, balance multiple perspectives and act ethically
- Expanding opportunities for experimental learning, civic engagement, cultural enrichment, leadership development, recreation and service learning
Contact, Hours and Location:
Office Phone: 703.933.1434
Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Bisdorf Building, Room 134
5000 Dawes Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22311