Welcome to the Language Center
Welcome to the Language Center! We will be offering workshops and conversation club meetings in the coming weeks, so keep checking the website for those kinds of updates. Looking forward to seeing you in the Language Center!
How can we help?
Request an Orientation:
Faculty interested in having their students get to know the center can request an orientation. A member of our staff will discuss our mission, goals, services, expectations for a tutoring session, and much more! Please fill out our online request form.
The Language Center offers:
- Free tutoring for students taking Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and Arabic.
- Digital sound files that accompany the laboratory manuals or textbooks used in world language classes at the Annandale Campus.
- Supplemental software programs to support the development of speaking, listening, reading and grammar skills in the language being studied.
- DVDs for student use in the center or at home.
- Dictionaries and other supplemental texts.
- Individual or small group study space.
- Conversation Café.