How can we help?
Request an Orientation:
Faculty interested in having their students get to know the center can request an orientation. A member of our staff will discuss our mission, goals, services, expectations for a tutoring session, and much more! Please fill out our online request form.
The Language Center offers:
- Digital sound files that accompany the laboratory manuals or textbooks used in world language classes at the Annandale Campus.
- Supplemental software programs to support the development of speaking and listening skills in the language being studied.
- DVDs for student use in the center or at home.
- Dictionaries and other supplemental texts.
- Free tutoring for students taking Chinese, Spanish, French, German, and Arabic.
- Individual or small group study space.
- Conversation Café and Global Cultural Connections.