Welcome to the Northern Virginia Community College Website
How to Install a Module
- Use the "Download Module" link to download the module you want to include in your course. Make a note of where it is stored on your computer (usually in the "Downloads" folder).
- Log in to Blackboard and navigate to the course you want to install the module.
- In your Blackboard course, select "Control Panel."
- Under "Packages and Utilities," select "Import Package/View Logs."
- Click on “Import Package”.
- Under Select a Package, browse to locate the zip file on your computer, then "Open."
- Under Select Organization Materials, click on "Select All”.
- Then, click "Submit." It may take a few minutes for the Import to complete and the module to appear in the Content Menu.
- Once the module has imported you can move it, edit it, and/or add your own assignments, quizzes, etc.