Nancy Chamberlain, Assistant Dean
CM 324




Academic Advising

  1. Go to a counselor in the Counseling Center in the CG Building.
  2. Take the English and Math Placement Examinations.
    1. Sample examinations are available online or in print from the Testing Center (703.323.3833)
    2. Take a practice test first! Do not take the placement test cold!
  3. Get program placed into the Recreation, Pars & Leisure Studies (RPK) curriculum. You will be assigned a Faculty Advisor.
  4. Call Nancy Chamberlain, Assistant Dean, Recreation & Parks at 703.323.3230