Meet the Staff
Senior Advisor, The Office of Student Life
The Office of Student Life offers a variety of programs, activities and services that, when taken together, represent a well-considered plan for the community life. A few of our objectives are as follows:
- Promote nationally and culturally recognized awareness themes each month.
- Serve as a representative in the Office of Student Life and College community in programming related endeavors.
- Publish educational, cultural, social and recreational programming events to college constituents.
- Increase student and faculty awareness of current departmental services and programs.
- Encourage faculty and staff support, attendance and participation at student programs.
We depend on the cooperation and collaboration with other college constituents to develop effective campus relationships. Through the development and implementation of these relationships, students benefit in out-of-class education.