Welcome to Student Life
NOVA Annandale welcomes you to The Office of Student Life!
The Office of Student Life at Annandale is building a community of learners and inspiring the growth of the whole student by facilitating extracurricular and co-curricular programs that support student civic engagement, leadership development, community involvement, teamwork, personal empowerment, and retention.
How we achieve this goal:
- Provide advising, training, and mentoring to student leaders and advisors
- Inspiring students to become active members of the campus and community
- Creating programs and events that foster interactions among the diverse members of the NOVA community
- Maintaining spaces and resources for students focused on initiatives that enrich College culture
- Engaging student leaders to discover new knowledge that enables them to critically evaluate evidence, make informed judgments, balance multiple perspectives, and act ethically
- Expanding opportunities for experimental learning, civic engagement, cultural enrichment, leadership development, recreation, and service learning